[Nagios-users] Nagios client merge NSCA/NRPE

Hans Engelen engelenh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:49:17 CET 2008

My thoughts exactly, but I was thinking of doing something like or
integrating my work with, whatever works best, DNX. At which point it
would become a little harder to do without a module.

Sure you could still do it but it would get harder. After all the
command file is one way only and though you can put a lot in the
active check command it might not be the best way. Still all that is
for way later. In fact I think more likely that it will be something
that sits next to DNX (when it gets worker node affinity in place). No
sense in re-inventing the wheel if there is a good working solution
available.

Cheers,
Hans