Problem viewing the detailed service state information for passive checks only

Thomas Lorenzen ki11er_bob at yahoo.dk
Thu May 22 14:05:05 CEST 2008

Hi'

Having just upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 I observe, that
when clicking on the service description of a
_passive_check_ service, I get the nasty "It appears as
though you do not have permission to view information for
this service" message, whereas clicking on the service
description of an _active_check_ service gives me the
expected detailed service state information. This holds
true for both one of the contact on the service as well af
for the nagios superuser allowed in the configuration files
to see information on all hosts and services. Suspicion
concentrates on passive versus active service checks.

Can you do diagnostics on that.

Best regards.

Thomas Lorenzen <ki11er_bob at yahoo.dk>.

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her - http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm