cfg_dir recursive?

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat May 3 20:13:52 CEST 2008

Recursive Has been around for years, I was using it on version 1.2

currently I am using it with Nagios  3.0a1

I have the following line in my nagios.cfg
 cfg_dir=/usr/local/nagios/etc/servers

in this directory I have up to 3 directories deep with some non cfg files as
well as some empty directories and it is getting everything it should.

Could the problem be  Permissions not allowing the nagios user?
or could the problem correlate to the verion of Linux/Unix you are running?

Good Luck
Tony (author of NC_Net)