NDOutils patches to 1.4b7

Herbert Straub herbert at linuxhacker.at
Thu Mar 13 16:32:49 CET 2008

Ton Voon wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We've just blogged about patches to NDOutils, due to Solaris 10
> issues. This was sponsored work by Michael Prochaska. Details up
> online: http://altinity.blogs.com/dotorg/2008/03/ndoutils-on-sol.html
>
> Ethan, any chance of evaluating these for a new release?

I think the configure.in patch is already in CVS, see

http://nagios.cvs.sourceforge.net/nagios/ndoutils/configure.in?r1=1.9&r2=1.10

Also Makefile.in:
http://nagios.cvs.sourceforge.net/nagios/ndoutils/Makefile.in?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

This was a compiling issue on Centos 5 (2008-01-08):
http://src.linuxhacker.at/patches/ndoutils-1.4b7-better_mysql_detection.patch
Ethan removed the Postgresql part.

I think, the last part include/config.h.in (change mysql/mysql.h to
mysql.h) doesn't work on Centos, because the location of mysql.h is
/usr/include/mysql/mysql.h

Best regards
Herbert Straub