Embedded sounds in Nagios 3

Larry Low llow at telesphere.com
Fri Jul 18 19:30:42 CEST 2008

My original suggestion was to use audio/wav but application/x-wav was implemented.

As far as I can tell there is no actual IANA registration for audio/wav so audio/x-wav would be the proper one.

If it is not working in Firefox it is most likely due to you not having a plugin installed to handle it.  Try Quicktime.

----
Larry Low
9237 E Via de Ventura, Ste 250
Scottsdale, AZ  85258