DNX patch for Nagios 3.0 rc2

John Calcote john.calcote at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:25:46 CET 2008

Hi Ethan,

I realize you're probably still looking over my changes to 3.0 rc1. But
I had to post a patch for rc2 on the dnx-devel list so that people
wanting to play with dnx on nagios 3 could move ahead with rc2.

Since you didn't take the critical portions of my rc1 patch, I assume
you have some issues with it. No doubt, I broke something.

I've attached the rc2 version of my patch (same design). I'll continue
to wait for your comments.

Thanks!
John