Bug: cfg_dir doesn't work on solaris..?

Jan Grant jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 17:03:54 CET 2008

Excuse me mailing the list with this: I can't find any public bug
tracker and the mailing list archives appear a little light on
details about this.

Nutshell version is, just built nagios 2.10 on solaris 10. cfg_dir
doesn't appear to recurse into directories - as far as I can tell,
because the cfg_dir code relies on d_type in struct dirent. I can prep a
patch, but I've no idea whether this is a known issue or fixed or
whatever.

Please let me know if this is known, fixed, patch requested, etc, and if
I'm just being myopic or if there is indeed no bug tracker instance.

jan

PS. I appreciate your efforts!

--
jan grant, ISYS, University of Bristol. http://www.bris.ac.uk/