dnx 0.15.1 released

John Calcote john.calcote at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:03:25 CET 2008

This note is to announce the release of dnx 0.15.1 - a (very!) short
bug fix release.

I apologize for the short length of time since 0.15 was released, but
I felt it was important to get these few very significant fixes into a
new release as soon as possible. Here are the release notes:

Version 0.15.1:
- Bug fixes - mostly related to daemon startup, shutdown and timing.
- Updated INSTALL file to reflect dnx applicability to Nagios 3.0rc3.

I very much appreciate the help I received from the community to get
these issues taken care of.

For more information and to download this release, please refer to the
dnx web site at http://dnx.sourceforge.net and to the dnx sourceforge
project site at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dnx.

Thanks for your patience.

John