External Command entry_time

Larry Low llow at telesphere.com
Fri Feb 15 20:34:33 CET 2008

Probably need to add a new option command parameter to that command then.

On a side note it seems the timestamp is not used as you say.  Anyone know
the reason this timestamp is not used by nagios to insert into its log the
time the passive alert came in and not when it was processed by nagios?

The problem is I run two post processors (SYSLOG and SNMPTRAPS) that may not
be running for some reason but the data they process is still being
collected.  I would prefer nagios use the timestamp passed to its nagios.cmd
and not the timestamp that nagios gets to it.