External Command entry_time

Scott Sanders lists at jssjr.com
Wed Feb 6 22:41:34 CET 2008

On 2/6/08, Larry Low <llow at telesphere.com> wrote:
> This timestamp is to indicate when it was submitted to the pipe.  If you are
> scheduling something you place the timestamp for that in the
> command_arguments.

Right, thats works for certain commands. What I'm wondering is why is
there a timestamp at all. As far as I can tell the entry_time variable
is passed around inside nagios, but nothing ever seems to use it.

I'd like to be able to schedule commands like PROGRAM_RESTART, and
hoped the timestamp could be used for this purpose, but it appears
that isn't the case.