Latency keeps going up.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Wed Feb 13 14:24:49 CET 2008

    I've set up two boxes to test nagios-3rc2 and I've noticed that the
latency keeps going up, as you can see in the attached graphs.
    I am not using embedded perl and both are monitoring the same hosts
and services, 148 hosts and 2503 services.
    The box opmon_mysql is running with ndo and perfparse and mysql, the
opmon opmon_pgsql is running without ndo but with perfparse writing in
postgresql. The load between this two boxes is vary different because
both have different HWs, but the latency keeps the trend of going up.
    The box opmon, is running nagios 2.5 with the same hosts and
services, without NDO but with perfparse.
    Which options could I tweak to do something about the latency?

    []s.