A brush up for the init script?

Morten Guldager morten.guldager at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:27:23 CET 2008

Aloha!

On my local Nagios installation I have made some "enhancements"
to /etc/init.d/nagios.

On the bottom line I have made the checkconfig command more
verbose, actually telling me what the problem is rater than just saying
"Check your Nagios configuration". I'm also planing to make the script
more DRY. (Don't Repeat Yourself)

I don't know if this could be of some interest for the community or if you
have nixed this multiple times allready.

If you say GO, I'l tidy up my code and see if I can figure out how to
submit it...

--
/Morten %-)