nrpe patch for configurable nasty metachars

John Calcote john.calcote at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:38:59 CET 2008

Ethan,

One more patch for nrpe (CVS 1-FEB-08) that allows the user to specify
the "nasty metachar" set in the nrpe.cfg file with the new
"nasty_metachar" config option. The default set of nasty metachars is
the same as it always was, if the user chooses not to use the new config
parameter.

I just realized that I probably should have updated the sample-config
files as well, but I forgot. Sorry.

I just sent two other patches for nrpe (also against CVS 1-FEB-08). As
far as I can tell, they should apply in any order, although I've only
tried them in alphabetical order. :)

John