Additional image for action_url in host and service definitions patch

Wim Hoekman wim.hoekman at altium.com
Mon Dec 8 09:10:32 CET 2008

Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Wim Hoekman wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> For some services my action_url is set to view performance
>> data (graphs), while for other services the action_url is set to lead to
>> an external webbased system to perform additional commands.
>>
> --8<--8<--8<--
> It seems you removed the </table> closing tag completely. Deliberate
> or erroneously?

Oops. Completely non-intentional.

> You're adding notes_img in an awful lot of places, but you never use it.
> I'm not really opposed to it, as I think action_image should be accompanied
> by a notes_image option, but I also like a "perfect patch", and I feel
> that unused variables are better left out of the code.

Hmm, I started out to add both, but while working on it decided to drop
the notes_img, since I didn't really need that. However, I forgot to
remove the notes_img I already added.

While working with this new patch on my production system, I noticed
that it would be useful to also add a action_image_alt tag, similar to
icon_image_alt.

So I will create a new patch, with both problems mentioned above fixed.

Patch will follow shortly.

Regards,

Wim.