Variables encoded twice

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 21:42:58 CEST 2008

In 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 with spaces in the service name this is causing me problems from the trends.c and histogram.c

The result of the problem is that after the service name is corrupted I am told I am not authorised to view it.

I think I will be replacing spaces with underscores to get around it, but is there another way to fix this.

Brian Murphy