PAM

André Moura andreoandre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 22:20:58 CEST 2008

Ok Carl, but in the page,
http://www.nagioscommunity.org/wiki/index.php/Nagios_Web_Interface_WishlistI
read this:

"The Nagios web interface will be rewritten in the near future. Development
on the new PHP-based interface is slated to begin in the summer of 2007. If
you have specific features that you'd like to see in the interface, add them
here."

And PAM is describe in the page, so I thought that it could work.

on that page, not taking this progress?

André O Moura
http://andrem.wordpress.com