CGI ReadOnly Patch for Nagios 3.0.3

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Tue Aug 5 04:31:24 CEST 2008

I have updated my Read Only CGI Patch for 3.0.3.

Ethan,
Can you please add this to the baseline CVS. The attached tar file has 3
diff''s that are patch -r compatible.

Thanks,
Derrick

<From the Readme>
This patch will provide for a new option in cgi.cfg

authorized_for_read_only=<user1>,<user2>

Any Nagios userid listed in the above cgi variable will be limited to
Read only CGI Access.
This will block any service or host commands normally shown on the
extinfo pages.
This will also block any service or host based comments from being shown
to read only users.