Nagios User Interface Status

Yann JOUANIN yann.jouanin.list at intelunix.fr
Mon Aug 4 12:29:15 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Regarding to the user interface, I am working on rewriting every cgi in
order to allow the use of JSON flow export. (see
http://www.yannj.fr/nagios2json)

I am also writing a front end interface to aggregate data from several
nagios server and allow a single point of view. The first milestone will be
to reproduce the Nagios interface and making possible the aggregation of
data.

Any help on the project will appreciated

Yann Jouanin
http://www.yannj.fr