BUG: "notification_interval" from the "serviceescalation"s is ignored/is not parsed

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Sep 11 22:16:54 CEST 2007

Ethan Galstad wrote:

> FYI, just to keep things from getting confused...  OP5 is not the
> developer of Nagios - they use it in their products, but I'm the main
> bug fixer/coder for the daemon/CGIs.  Cheers.

Very true. Sorry if I caused any confusion by assuming that was common
knowledge (we are on the nagios-devel list after all). We're fortunate
enough to get paid for working with opensource software. More precisely
on building network monitoring solutions with Nagios in the center of one
of our products.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se