Ideas

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Fri Mar 16 22:27:42 CET 2007

On Nagios 3 you can have a unique ID for each event or notification. You
could use them to create entries in a problem reporting system then manage
them from there (i.e. excalate, add comments, close them, etc.).

I don't think doing this in Nagios would be wise, but with an external
system you can do great things :)

Thomas