Ideas

Rafael Brundo Uriarte rafael.uriarte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:42:24 CET 2007

Hi all,

an idea to improve Nagios is to associate comments to states, for
example, when the mail server change the state to down, caused by a
disk problem, we put this in Nagios, so in the end of month when we
get a report  could identify the cause of failures.
Maybe some permanent notes per host too would be good, for example, a
TO DO list in the mail server.

Another idea the make the bug tracking and a feature request easier we
could use a system like  NagiosQL do (http://bugs.nagiosql.org/).

Thank you,

--

                                        Rafael B. Uriarte