On-demand host checks and performance issues..

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Mar 5 17:55:49 CET 2007

Thanks for the fast answer. Indeed this seems great; I can't wait for 3.0
now.. :)

Hey BTW any chance you take a look at my OCHP/OCSP daemon thingy? I know you
asked for a howto with a crontab script but I really think my daemon has
huge advantages (I also often experienced problems feeding Nagios with lots
of checks at the same time)... I can write the Howto that goes with it in
whichever language you want (SGML I guess?) and will test it on a real
master/slave setup (though it was well tested in every technical aspects,
like keeping all its polled pipes full for some time and then testing
integrity and ordering (per pipe) of the data piped to send_nsca)...

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest
UNIX Systems Administrator
Zango
E: thomas at zango.com