Incorrect ping service warnings

Hendrik Baecker andurin at process-zero.de
Sun Jun 3 13:05:13 CEST 2007

Hi rajesh,

use the init script or external command pipe to shutdown your nagios
process.

Or with the hard method

killall -9 nagios

This should get you out of your self made problem.

But just to clear it, even with two or more running nagios processes,
the executed plugins to check your ping rta just runs for their specific
one nagios process who executes the plugin.
The results where _not_ added to result in one big rta!!

So I think it is not a nagios problem!

Regards
Hendrik