Feature request

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Fri Jan 12 19:10:22 CET 2007

Hello

i am sorry i mixed up 2 scenarios. One is sth like traps the other is
regular passive check. I also mixed up you and the original poster. But
the point i wanted to make is that if there is any possibility (and i
see that with smart in contrast to snmp-traps) one should try to go for
regular checks with freshness checking. Otherwise you might end up with
checks which actually don't work at all and therefore are no use. And
also this way of doing checks eliminates the need for the original
feature request.

Chris