Inheritance

Kashif Ali snake007uk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:54:38 CET 2007

I am not a coder, and to be honest, i appreciate all the work the developers
have done. I just wanted to know if there was any one who thought this was a
good idea, and maybe if it was already being done for future releases :). I
did think it was a good idea, maybe there is better ways of doing what i
wanted.

Thanks anyway :)

Kashif