Inheritance

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Jan 8 18:22:47 CET 2007

Kashif Ali wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> A couple of days ago i posted a mail talking about a inheritance and also
> described a idea. I havent had a reply, just wondering
>
> 1) was it a rubbish idea?

Not rubbish as such, but I'm not interested in writing this up (or even
using the feature), so I stayed silent. If you cook up the code and send
it to Ethan he might accept it. I don't think anyone else feels strongly
enough about this to write the code for it though.

> 2) is this already being done?

If you're not writing the patch, I shouldn't think so.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se