Nagios 2.6 still not draining command pipe fast enough

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Feb 22 20:36:54 CET 2007

John Rouillard wrote:
> In message <45DB09B8.2010609 at nagios.org>,
> Ethan Galstad writes:
>
>> John P. Rouillard wrote:
>>> If I get my external correlation patch working, would you consider
>>> including the patch in the nagios core?
>> Sounds interesting.  If you send a patch, I'll consider it for inclusion
>> in Nagios 3, although I won't want patches that changes too many things
>> once 3 goes into beta.
>
> Understood. What is the beta timeframe, I didn't see anything on the
> nagios.org site? Also for reference the number of lines in the current
> patch files are:
>
>   138 patches/neb.patch      - implementing a new callback
>   820 patches/module.patch   - the plugin module itself
>   684 patches/control.patch  - adds attributes to service
>                                objects to control plugin
>
>                                 -- rouilj
> John Rouillard

Nagios 3.0a1 will be released next week. :-)  Not sure when betas will
appear - that depends on how many bugs I have to fix from the alphas.

Looks like the patches are pretty extensive.  These are all patches
against the Nagios daemon code?  Make them available when you're ready
and I'll take a look at them.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---