Nagios 2.6 still not draining command pipe fast enough

John Rouillard rouilj+nagiosdev at cs.umb.edu
Thu Feb 22 17:47:42 CET 2007

In message <45DB09B8.2010609 at nagios.org>,
Ethan Galstad writes:

>John P. Rouillard wrote:
>> If I get my external correlation patch working, would you consider
>> including the patch in the nagios core?
>
>Sounds interesting.  If you send a patch, I'll consider it for inclusion
>in Nagios 3, although I won't want patches that changes too many things
>once 3 goes into beta.

Understood. What is the beta timeframe, I didn't see anything on the
nagios.org site? Also for reference the number of lines in the current
patch files are:

  138 patches/neb.patch      - implementing a new callback
  820 patches/module.patch   - the plugin module itself
  684 patches/control.patch  - adds attributes to service
                               objects to control plugin

                                -- rouilj
John Rouillard