Patches for NDOUtils

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Feb 19 06:57:15 CET 2007

Ton Voon wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> We've released some patches for NDOUtils on our blog site for the latest
> 1.4b2 release. Can you please evaluate?
>
> There are various fixes plus an upgradedb.pl script which you can
> include in your distribution for automatic database schema updates.
>
> Details on the website: http://www.altinity.org/
>
> Ton

Thanks Ton - most of these patches were applied to CVS tonight.
Exceptions are the notification_level patch, which I'm not sure if I'll
implement (yet).  Also, the db upgrade script was modified, as only one
script file needs to be executed to bring an older schema up to date.
Should all be in CVS now.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---