Patch for persistant Author

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu Aug 16 01:55:29 CEST 2007

Old patches never die, they just get put on my TODO list.  And I'm
cleaning house. :-)

This has been requested a number of times in the past, so I'll add a
"lock_author_names" option to the CGI config file in Nagios 3.0b2 which
will control this behavior on the fly.  Thanks for the patch!

matthias.flittner at nethinks.com wrote:
> Dear devel-list,
> I think it's more usefull, if the user which logged into nagios could not
> modify the Author Field.
>
> Here is me patch.
>
> If you think twice with me, put it into the newest version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

[patch snipped]

Ethan Galstad,