Contactgroup to host-mapping in NDO

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Wed Aug 15 23:27:13 CEST 2007

Hüter wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is there any possibility to request mappings of contactgroups to hosts
> and/or services out of the NDO-database?
> I want to rebuild nagios config-files out of the NDO, but I cannot find
> these mappings in the database. Only contacts are mapped to hosts and
> services, but no contactgroups. Rebuilding cfg-files out of NDO is
> therefore impossible??
>
> Anyone here who has this problem or a workaround?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
>
> Florian Hueter

I'm changing the DB structure to contain the contactgroup mappings
again.  I'm currently working on a few patches to NDOUtils, but should
have something release in the next few days that will fix this.  The new
DB will have mappings for both contacts and contact groups.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org