gSOAP communication between modules/plugins (WS-MAN)

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Apr 27 22:47:15 CEST 2007

I suggest looking at integration with openwsman for plugin:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/openwsman/
It should be pretty easy to link to the library or just write perl wrapper
and you need not worry about underlying details of the protocol and its
security features.

As far as making nagios data available through wsman that's bigger
project and should be not just wsman but snmp as well.

P.S. Personally i've not yet run across anywhere where wsman is used
and I'm in touch with number of companies.