ndoutils and historical performance data

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Mon Apr 16 08:12:55 CEST 2007

Am Samstag, den 14.04.2007, 17:45 -0400 schrieb Mike Conigliaro:
> hey chris, thanks for the response, but im not sure what you mean about
> the performance output being "free form."  i always thought there was a
> defined spec:
>
> http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html#AEN202

Yes i know i was refereing to that. But since there is no mechanism in
place to ensure the policy you will always find plugins wich will not
follow the policy

> im also not sure why code would be needed from the perfparse project.

I thought the parser might be not so simple and therefore reusing
working code would be useful.

Chris

--
financial.com AG            Tel. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 44
Maria-Probst-Strasse 19     Fax. +49 (0) 89 / 31 85 28 - 28