Feature Request

David Schlecht dgsconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:17:33 CEST 2007

On 4/2/07, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <Thomas at zango.com> wrote:

> Oops. In a totally unrelated event I noticed that I should leave it on
> then
> the host has notifications disabled (The service will still page in that
> case). Very oddly that after weeks of using that I noticed right after
> posting
> the link to the mailing list :)
>
> The link should be:
>

> @cgi-bin@/status.cgi?host=all&hostprops=10&servicestatustypes=28&serviceprops=8202

Thanks for the link. I've tried it without any luck. If the notifications
are disabled, it doesn't show up on the list as we would expect. However, it
does show up in the list if it's currently failing in a non-notifications
period as per the notification_period argument. I checked over status.c and
don't see anything there to tell the code to look at the
notification_period.

I still suggest that this would be a valuable feature in Nagios.

-David