GWT interface

James Harr james.harr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:08:10 CEST 2007

Has anyone considered using GWT (http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/)
to build a new web interface for nagios? I know there's issues of
compatibility with browsers when you start using javascript heavily,
however I think having a smooth interface would be a great addition to
nagios. If there's already a project for this, please direct me to it.
If not - I'd like to see if I could get something started this summer.