Feature Request

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Apr 2 17:37:30 CEST 2007

I personally added this link in my sidetab, labbeled "Unhandled Problems":

@cgi-bin@/status.cgi?host=all&hostprops=8202&servicestatustypes=28&servicepr
ops=8202

This gives me all service problems where both the service and its host are:

Not In Scheduled Downtime
Has Not Been Acknowledged
Notifications Enabled

The WML interface has a similar page and this is what pushed me to make one
for the HTML web interface.

Thomas