Feature Request

Anthony Mendoza anthony at onetruemedia.com
Mon Apr 2 17:18:56 CEST 2007

I use the service or host downtime for the purpose you are using the
"notification period" for and it works better because it puts an icon in
the "Service Problems" page that shows you the service is in scheduled
downtime.  As an additional feature it doesn't notify you while in that
period.  You're probably better off at using that instead of
notification periods since that's the purpose of scheduling downtime.