Patch for Plugin "No Output"

bobi at netshel.net bobi at netshel.net
Fri Oct 27 18:03:49 CEST 2006

That's wonderful, but what about capturing stderr for diagnostics?

This is where a good portion of the problems appear when something goes
wrong and needs to be debugged?

I think it would be a grand idea make the parent process prove stderr
diagnostics if stdout has nothing to say.

As an aside, is there a way I can get involved in the 3.x series
discussions/development?  If nothing else, I'd sure like to see what's
coming around the corner and perhaps help out...

Bob