Nagios 2.3 internal server error.

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Wed May 10 03:33:33 CEST 2006

Sorry for the clutter,  my earlier post was too optimistic... Total of 5000
requests via elinks for a host detail shows only 3 500 (internal server
error) issues on the client side.  At the same time, this generated 63
³Premature end of script headers: status.cgi² errors in the apache logs.
Only one revealed the referrer URL:

  [Tue May 09 16:23:57 2006] [error] [client 10.73.16.108] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi, referer:
https://monitor02/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=deathstar-opteron-850-
32G&style=overview

During this period of testing (several hours, 5000+ checks with links, and
10 windows open with various UI views refreshing every 5 minutes), only this
one verbose message, the rest to the effect of:

  [Tue May 09 16:23:52 2006] [error] [client 10.73.16.108] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi

And through the entirety firefox received four 500 pages, links three, and
yet 63 ³premature² errors were generated by the CGI¹s.

Still looks broken, my bad for being excited.  Will compiling with any of
the debug flags set cause the CGI¹s to output more useful info, or are they
only for the nagios daemon as it seems to be?

/eli