Nagios 2.3 internal server error.

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Tue May 9 23:31:06 CEST 2006

Hmm, missed this.

Gave this code a shot and am still seeing the problem, though it seems at a
_MUCH_ lower rate of frequency.  Of 1200 hits I got only 3 500¹s returned by
the client (previous failure rate was around 1:40).  The other significant
change is I¹m not seeing segfaults reported by the CGI¹s, nor the ³premature
end of script headers² message in the apache logs that used to correspond
with these 500¹s.  I¹m guessing this fixed the major problem and the
symptoms of it (segv¹s, script header issue)...

Unless something else was changed, I¹d say it¹s ³mostly fixed², or at least
better, likely due to the content_length issue?

Thanks devs, I had actually given up hope that this would be tracked down
and addressed.  This is great news (pre-emptively).  No idea if this was
randomly spotted or someone went looking for it due to my (and others¹)
reports, but either way I appreciate it.

Cheers,

/eli

2.3 - 05/03/2006
    * Bug fix for negative HTTP content_length header in CGIs