Nagios 2.2 internal server error.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Thu May 4 21:05:46 CEST 2006

    Hello Eli,

the problem is totally random and it does't  happen in the 15 plus
servers a have running 2.0b4, only since nagios 2.0 final this started
to happen.
    I am running in on Fedora Core 3, x86, GCC specs, Thread model:
posix gcc version 3.4.4 20050721 (Red Hat 3.4.4-2).

    []s.

*:*   email alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
<mailto:%22alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br%22>