Passive checks showing as OK in CGIs

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Mar 13 22:49:35 CET 2006

Hi!

We've got a patch at Altinity where we have changed the CGIs so that
passive checks do not show as PENDING, rather it will show as OK. The
reason is that if a passive check is not received for a long time, it
will look like there is a problem, but we would rather have
everything in an OK state.

http://altinity.blogs.com/dotorg/2006/03/passive_checks_.html

Ton

http://www.altinity.com