status file and event handler update order

Sean McKell mckell at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 29 23:25:54 CEST 2006

OK, the host macros work like you said  - muy bien, thanks.

Now, how do I get correct status on the services associated with a host, in
one event handler?  I want to gather the status of the services of the host
that match the state given by the macros.  Understand?

_____________________
Sean McKell

             Ethan Galstad
             <nagios at nagios.or
             g>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  Nagios-Devel
             nagios-devel-boun         <nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
             ces at lists.sourcef         >
             orge.net                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       event handler update order

Yes they will.  Give it a try and see what happens. :-)

Sean McKell wrote:
> I want to get the status of the host AFTER the change to the new state -
> I'm not so sure that the macros will give the new status vs the old
> status. Will the macros give the new status before the event handler is
> called?

> Sean McKell

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer