Debian Sarge - Delay in log return when Nagios restart

Le Merlus Romain rlemerlus at oreon-project.org
Thu Jun 22 11:12:41 CEST 2006

Good morning,

Do you notice a problem with debian sarge when you restart nagios ?
Seems like we have to wait quite long to have log returns (Approximately
20 minutes). In our case, we see it with perfparse, the service-perfdata
isn't created and we have to wait a long time before informations go back
in DB.
The case appears with large and small configuration : 85 hosts / 500
services and 15 hosts / 60 services.
Problem appears both on Nagios 2.4 and Nagios 1.3

Thanks in advance.
--
Romain Le Merlus
Fondateur et developpeur du projet Oreon

http://www.oreon-project.org