Optimisation fix

Cédric Temple cedric.temple at linagora.com
Mon Jul 31 19:04:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Lun 31 juillet 2006 18:40, Marc Powell wrote:
> This post from Michel references a change of just 5 lines --
>
> http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-devel.33.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=19457
>
> Your patch for 2.5 is much more extensive than that at ~9700 lines. That
> is a huge change. Why? What's being changed and what are the benefits
> (benchmarks perhaps?). Can you reference a different post about this
> modification?

No new change with this new patches. The first patch written by Michel
could not be applied to Nagios source code easily (with just one command).
Some people ask us how to apply the first patch. So I've decided to write
the 2 patches in order to simplify the work. Most of the modifications are
done by autoconf. Sorry to not have given this informations.

Regards.

PS: sorry for my really bad english.

--
Cédric Temple - Linagora