Optimisation fix

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jul 31 18:40:42 CEST 2006

This post from Michel references a change of just 5 lines --

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-devel.33.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=19457

Your patch for 2.5 is much more extensive than that at ~9700 lines. That is a huge change. Why? What's being changed and what are the benefits (benchmarks perhaps?). Can you reference a different post about this modification?

--
Marc