Segfault during pre-flight check

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Fri Jul 7 20:07:48 CEST 2006

Excellent, it works! Thanks for fixing it that fast!

Since we're at it, I'm wondering if you're willing to look at the command
file processing code. I reported some time ago that Nagios were randomly
skipping some passive checks since I set up around 60 hosts to report trough
nsca (Using a tcpwarper) at the same time. Andreas Ericsson replied it was
due to the pipe filling up, which I hardly doubt. From my testing the pipe
start to block at around 1000-1500 passive checks results sent at the same
time, and even if it blocks it shouldn't miss any check (am I wrong on that
assumption?).

If I set max_check_attempts to 1 I get a page every 2-3 hours on average.

Thanks again,

Thomas