ndomod: Could not open data

Michael Lübben michael_luebben at web.de
Fri Jan 20 08:46:23 CET 2006

Hallo Mike,

you musst start the ndo2db-Daemon start with the same User as Nagios! I've start the Daemon with the User Nagios!

Bye
Michael Lübben

Hendrik Baecker <b00mer at gmx.net> schrieb am 20.01.06 07:28:11:

Hello Mike,

did you check the file permissions for the pipe?
is the pipe there?

You can get out of the way from the most problems when you start the
ndo2db process with:

su - YOUR-NAGIOS-USER
ndo2b ARGs

Best wishes