p1.pl in /usr/bin or /usr/share?

Marc Haber mh+nagios-devel at zugschlus.de
Thu Jan 19 21:50:49 CET 2006

Hi,

to package nagios 2 for Debian in an FHS-compliant way, I'd like to
know whether there are situations where it is necessary to call p1.pl
from a shell command line, or whether p1.pl needs to be in a user's
search part. If both answers are "no", p1.pl should be in
/usr/share/nagios/p1.pl instead of in /usr/[s]bin.

Please advise. thanks!

Greetings
Marc