the new gui?

Eric Persson eric at persson.tm
Mon Jan 16 13:16:30 CET 2006

Hendrik Baecker wrote:
> Do you know about any known project which would handle this new GUI?
Well, there are a few attempts on sourceforge, but some of them lacks
most features, and others are very complicated.  I also looked at a few
commercial alternatives which where very complicated to install, i
thought I might ask.

> Since Ethan has published his NDO Utils I am just playing with some php
> code to build a copy of the existant gui. But this is not more than
> playing with some SELECTs.
>
> Did you hear somewhere else about some guys who wants to build some Web
> UI for the future release of nagios v3?
Well, I read on the nagios site that the current cgi implementation was
to be replaced in upcoming versions with something more like
mod_perl/php stuff. I'm just curious if that work have been initiated
already, or if its on schedule after v3 is released.

Best regards,
	Eric